Met: July 27-29, 2017; Lincolnshire, IL
Chair(s): Michele Self (UAB) and Michelle Hoff (UCB)
Attendees: 33 attendees from 15 U.S. and one Canadian institution and six sponsor representatives
- Joe Bruneni Honorary Lecture (Phernell Walker)
- ANSI for Readers (Karl Citek, PUCO)
- Near Vision Research (Joe Pole, MCO)
- Why a Simple Piece of Plastic Costs as Much as an iPhone (Scott Shapiro, Europa Eyewear)
- ASCO Strategic Planning Update (Dawn Mancuso, ASCO)
- Blue Light (Mark Rosenfield, SUNY)
- Roundtable Discussions:
- Case Reports on Visual Solutions (lead by Michelle Hoff, UCB)
- VX40 Lens Analyses (lead by Michelle Hoff, UCB)
- Curriculum and Technology (Michele Self, UAB)
Sponsor(s): Essilor of America, Europa Eyewear, Eye Med Vision Care, Hoya Vision Care, Transitions Optical, and Dr. Michelle Hoff (UCB)
Next Meeting: July 19-21, 2018 in Memphis, TN. The workshop will be chaired by Dr. Rick Savoy (SCO).
Contact: LaShawn Sidbury, ASCO’s Director of Meetings and SIGs, email@example.com.