The Fellowship of Christian Optometrists (FCO) is holding its Annual Conference Nov. 4-6, 2016, at the Abe Martin Lodge, Brown County State Park, Nashville, Ind. The conference will feature:
- 12 hours of COPE-approved continuing education sponsored by Indiana University School of Optometry
- speakers, including Drs. Kia Eldred, Eileen Gable and Lee Peplinski, on topics including special needs children, pediatrics grand rounds, traumatic brain injury, diabetes, glaucoma and ocular disease grand rounds
- a Saturday morning panel discussion on ministry to individuals with special needs and their families, featuring several FCO members who have special needs children
- reports from optometric missionaries
- inspiration, Christian fellowship and information about opportunities to use your skills in mission work
Click here to register.