Fall 2018 IPEC Institute
The Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) is holding its 15th faculty development institute focused on Advancing & Sustaining Your Program for Collaborative Practice on October 3-5, 2018, at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel in Phoenix, AZ. Faculty teams are invited to come together for dedicated time to advance actionable plans for implementing projects that further interprofessional curricula, clinical training and population health experiences, and student assessment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lucinda L. Maine, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and IPEC
- Gina M. Baugh, West Virginia University
- Dale W. Bratzler, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- James Carlson, Rosalind Franklin University
- Susan Mackintosh, Western University of Health Sciences
- Teri Kennedy, Arizona State University
- Brenda Zierler, University of Washington
- Jane Lindsay Miller, University of Minnesota
- George E. MacKinnon III, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Mark Lodes, Froedtert Health & The Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians
The agenda features:
- Interactive presentations on enhancing existing interprofessional education (IPE) for collaborative practice
- Guided learning and team-based planning activities to sustain partnerships and increase the impact of IPE
- Maximizing assessment and evaluation to grow program efficacy and bolster student competence
- Methods to build dynamic clinical and population health-oriented learning experiences grounded in the IPEC competencies
- Strategies for advancing scholarship in IPE
- Networking with fellow academics and practice partners striving and succeeding in institutionalizing IPE.
For inquiries, contact Shelley McKearney at email@example.com.
Save the date for 2019 IPEC Interprofessional Leadership Development Program
The Interprofessional Education Collaborative (IPEC) announces a new initiative providing deans, senior academic administrators, and academic champions across the health professions with the opportunity for professional enrichment in the area of interprofessional leadership and engagement.
Facilitated by faculty from the Academy for Academic Leadership, the IPEC Interprofessional Leadership Development Program will be held Feb. 6-8, 2019, at the Association of American Medical Colleges Learning Center in Washington, DC. Information and a call for applications will be released soon. Check https://www.ipecollaborative.org/ regularly for updates.